Normally we don't. We are the U.S. brand and distributor of Ambrosius Prodcom SRL, a Romanian based manufacturing team, and we limit our activity domestically.
For wholesale inquiries outside the U.S. please contact the owner of the manufacturing team, Mrs. Katalin Pozsony, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If the manufacturing team does not accept new vendors due to limited production capabilities and you are redirected to us then we can make an exception and further address your wholesale inquiry.
Are there any other US distributors of Ambrosius Prodcom Romania?
No, Eco Flower Fairies is its exclusive distributor. All Eco Flower Fairies (Ambrosius) dolls sold by various US retailers are purchased directly from us.
Are the prices listed on your website your wholesale prices?
No, they are our retail prices. Our wholesale vendors will get a discounted price.
Who can become your wholesale vendor?
Any online or brick and mortar store in the U.S. can get our dolls at wholesale prices as long as they order a minimum amount of 30 dolls.
We also offer wholesale opportunities to individuals interested in reselling them (at school events, seasonal fairs etc.), as long as they order a minimum amount of 20 dolls.
What are your shipping terms for your wholesale vendors?
We offer free shipping for orders of minimum $300.00. For lower orders the shipping costs are passed on to the vendor.
What is the first step in becoming a wholesale vendor?
Please create a customer account on our website or contact us by email at email@example.com and ask us to create one for you.
After that, according to your payment and packaging choices, the negotiated wholesale discount will be permanently added to your account.
Please make sure that you always place your orders after you log into your account, otherwise the wholesale discount will not be available.
How do you calculate your wholesale discount?
We calculate it according to the payment and packaging options. The highest discount is for bulk dolls and the lowest discount is for individually packaged dolls. However the differences are very small.
How can a wholesale vendor apply for a Net30 agreement?
First you need to have at least two orders paid online before you can apply for a Net30 agreement. After you decide your preferences regarding payment and packaging we will send you a customized form that needs to be filled out, signed and sent back to us.
What are your packaging options?
We offer three eco-friendly packaging options:
1) Individually Packaged Dolls – each doll in a cellophane bag with their card stock packaging attached, ready for sale. Optionally the cardstock can be perforated to allow you to hang the package on a rack with hooks.
2) Bulk Dolls without Packaging - bulk packed dolls without individual packaging materials (at our customer’s request, we offer free bulk cellophane bags).
What are your terms for custom dolls?
To create new custom dolls or to immediately put in production the out-of-stock dolls we require a minimum order of 50 dolls per model. The delivery time is up to three months.
Currently due to limited production capabilities we are unable to take custom orders.
What is the delivery time for the items in stock?
The items in stock are shipped within 3 business days or less, depending on the volume of orders.
How can you tell how many dolls you have in stock for each skin tone for the dolls that come in more than one skin tone?
If you select the desired skin tone from the "Skin tone" drop down menu (which can be "fair, light, medium or dark"), the picture of that doll will become the main picture of the page. On its right, above the price, the inventory quantity will automatically get updated for that skin tone as well. If the doll is available in stock it will say, for instance, "We have: 10 in stock". If it's out of stock the blue "ADD TO CART" button will turn into a gray inactive "SOLD OUT" button.
As a courtesy for becoming our vendor you are allowed to use the individual pictures and information of each doll listed on your website for re-selling purposes. You cannot use the watermarked artistic pictures which we purchased from a third party, and you cannot use our artistic pictures without our prior consent.
What are your marketing terms?
By becoming our vendor you agree that your business name, location and website can be listed as a business reference on our website.
What is your sampling policy?
Our manufacturer does not offer free dolls for sample purposes. In an effort to support our vendors in this regard we offer the following:
- If you purchase standard individually packaged dolls and you would like to use some of them for sample purposes, we can ship them in bulk, without individual packaging. In this case we offer an additional 10% off for one doll per style (not skin tone) as long as you order minimum five dolls with that style (i.e. Sunflower Fairy, any combination of skin tones – fair, light, medium and/or dark). One doll with the skin tone ordered in the largest quantity will automatically be discounted and shipped as a sample doll. For equal quantities the lightest skin tone will become the sample doll.
- Note that you can only get once the sample discount for a certain style. All future purchases of that style will no longer qualify for samples.
- Bulk orders do not qualify for the additional sample discount.
What is your returns and refunds policy?
Our products are guaranteed to be free from defects. We accept returns in original unopened individual packaging or undamaged bulk dolls. We refund the value of the returned purchase, but do not refund the costs of the original and return shipping.